Monday, September 28, 2009

Fat Wife.

Ok! So this is my first real blog... dun dun dun!

We are making ice cream. mmmm! Delicious. Here is the recipe:
Gram's Vanilla Ice Cream- Makes 1 Qt


1 pint of whipping cream
1 pint of half and half
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
dash of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Rock salt.
Beat eggs and flavorings. Add sugar and beat well.
Add whipping cream and half and half. Mix well.
Pour mixture into chilled container.
Follow machine directions

Now that I have mentioned the recipe, mostly because my sweet friend Kelsey (who helped/coerced me into making this blog) will like it, I can get on to what I want to blog about. The sarcastic stuff.

Before we got married 3 weeks ago I was fanatical. I'm talkin' scary dedicated to the cause of wedding weight loss. I was on my favorite diet, the 'latte for breakfast-sensible lunch- glass of wine for dinner' diet. Very effective! Post wedding, I have been severely less dedicated (which is probably good because although the previous mentioned diet is effective it is NOT healthy and may leave one feeling lethargic and a bit bitchy ;-))

Now here we are 3 weeks after the wedding and I am on the other extreme. When it comes to food I say when, I say where and I say how much! 

Amy, one of my very best friends, married David 6 days after Bryan and I got married. We have coined the phrase Fat Wife! Fat Wife is the newly married lady who consumes what she wants when she wants nearly all the time.  Last night I enjoyed fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy! Also brussell sprouts, which I love! Fat wife.

So tonight I am going to enjoy my Gram's yummy home made ice cream! And maybe tomorrow I'll go for a jog...

2 comments:

  1. This turned out AMAZING and I am SO glad you joined the blogging world. I like to imagine you reading the post since I can hear you saying all of this, haha love it. You deserve any and everything you want little married lady. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing this topic to everyone is a helpful act. I will share this post to my friends because I believe they also need these information you've shared here.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete